No Products in the Cart
The lovely Hannah & Jen from @healthyluxe created this Lemon Myrtle Cheesecake for us by taking inspiration from our Lemon Myrtle scented Homebody Multi-purpose Cleaner! If you're looking for a little slice of zesty freshness at home, keep reading to make it yourself!
Full recipe below!
3/4 cup medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup walnuts
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup buckinis
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tbsp water (add a dash more if needed)
1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked in filtered water for 3 hours)
3/4 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup maple syrup
3-4 drops lemon myrtle
2 tsp lemon zest
1. Combine all ingredients for the base in a high-speed blender, pulse to blend.
2. Grease and line a spring-form square cake tin (12cm diameter) and press in the base.
3. Drain and rinse soaked cashews, and place in the blender with all remaining filling ingredients.
4. Blend until smooth and creamy - this takes a few minutes. Spoon on top of the base and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until set.
5. Top with lemon zest (optional).
6. Spray your Pleasant State Multi-purpose Cleaner, then slice, serve and enjoy
You can watch the full video of the recipe here!