No Products in the Cart
Fruit & Vege Wash Product Testing Trial
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The trial coordinator is Good Day Co. Pty Ltd Trading As Pleasant State ACN: 639 178 537
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of Pleasant State and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a selected product tester is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion commences at 4 pm AEST 22/9/23 and closes October 2023. Pleasant State reserves the right to extend the promotion period.
5. Selected product testers will be notified by email. The products will be posted to the address provided by the Entrant in their entry. It is the responsibility of Entrants to advise if their address changes.
6. The Fruit & Vege wash tester trial includes the following:
1 x Fruit & Vege wash concentrated bar
1 x Fruit & Vege wash sticker label that you can stick on any 500ml+ bottle and usage instructions
7. To enter, entrants must go in person to ps://www.pleasantstate.com/pages/fruitvegewash-testers-signup during the competition period and subscribe with their email, phone number, full name and address via the form provided. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
9. The selected product testers are chosen at random and will be notified in a timely fashion via email in October.
10. Pleasant State’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Pleasant State reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant Pleasant State has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Pleasant State reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
14. Pleasant State is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the promotion. See further information in the Waiver terms.
15. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia or New Zealand.
16. These Terms & Conditions will bind this entry by you into a promotion on this site and may be updated from time to time.
The Product Trial will take place between October - November 2023 and will involve a total 100 volunteers selected by us from those who signed up. If you are selected, you agree to take part in accordance with these Rules. We may postpone, cancel or change the Product Trial at any time by letting you know.
“We/us/our” means Good Day Co. Pty Ltd (ACN 639 178 537, trading as “Pleasant State”), including our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, contractors and sub-contractors. Our contact details are 10/39 Dacmar Road Coolum Beach, QLD, 4573, phone: 0431 252 072, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Instructions” means the instructions for testing and evaluating the Product.
“Product” means our concentrated fruit & vege wash soap bar, together with a sticker label that you can use on any 500ml+ bottle you have at home.
2. If you are selected to take part in the Product Trial, we will notify you and send you a sample of the Product together with the Instructions. Please let us know if the Product does not arrive or is lost or damaged in any way. You agree that:
- you are 18 or over;
- you will read the Instructions before using the Product, and follow the Instructions during the Product Trial;
- taking part in the Product Trial is free and you are not being paid;
- you are not employed by or connected with any of our competitors.
- there are no other circumstances affecting your ability to take part in this Product Trial.
3. During the Product Trial, please test and evaluate the Product as extensively as you can following these Rules and the Instructions, and don’t misuse the Product for other purposes.
4. At the end of the Product Trial, if we ask you, you must return any unused Product to us. We’ll pay for the postage.
5. We’ll ask you for your feedback on the Product’s performance. Please let us know your genuine thoughts on the Product by the date specified. You can also send us photos or videos, and we may ask to take our own photos or videos of you during the Product Trial. You agree to let us use your feedback and any photos and videos for our future development and promotion of the Product.
6. We have developed the Product to be safe when used in accordance with the Instructions. However, the Product is not yet on general sale, and taking part in this Product Trial may pose some risk to you or your property. If you have any concerns, or you notice any adverse effects during the Product Trial, you must:
- stop using the Product immediately;
-seek medical advice if necessary;
- let us know as soon as you can.
7. As far as the law allows, we will only be liable for injuries or damage caused by use of the Product in accordance with these Rules and the Instructions, and not for any injuries or damage caused by misuse of the Product, nor for any punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages.
8. You agree that the Product Trial is taking place on a confidential basis and you won’t share your feedback or any other information about the Product with anyone except us. You agree not to sell, give, loan or share the Product to anyone else without our prior written consent.
10. The Product Trial and these Rules are subject to Queensland law and the Queensland courts.“Product Trial” means this trial of the Product over the period between September - November 2023.