No Products in the Cart
Dish Wash Product Testing Trial
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The trial coordinator is Good Day Co. Pty Ltd Trading As Pleasant State ACN: 639 178 537
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of Pleasant State and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a selected product tester is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion commences at 8am AEST 30/3/22 and closes May 2022. Pleasant State reserves the right to extend the promotion period.
5. Selected product testers will be notified by email. The products will be posted to the address provided by the Entrant in their entry. It is the responsibility of Entrants to advise if their address changes.
6. The Dish Wash tester trial includes the following:
1 x Basin Bubbles Dish Wash concentrated bar
1 x Basin Bubbles sticker label that you can stick on any 300ml+ pump bottle Usage instructions
7. To enter, entrants must go in person to ps://www.pleasantstate.com/pages/dishwash-testers-signup during the open period and subscribe with their email, full name and address via the form provided. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
9. The selected product testers are chosen at random and will be notified in a timely fashion via email in May.
10. Pleasant State’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Pleasant State reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant Pleasant State has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Pleasant State reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
14. Pleasant State is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the promotion. See further information in the Waiver terms.
15. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia or New Zealand.
16. These Terms & Conditions will bind this entry by you into a promotion on this site and may be updated from time to time.