No Products in the Cart
Spring Clean Checklist Competition
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion coordinator is Good Day Co. Pty Ltd Trading As Pleasant State ACN: 639 178 537
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of Pleasant State and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a selected product tester is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion commences at 4pm AEST 23/09/21 and closes at 11.59pm AEST 31/10/21. Pleasant State reserves the right to extend the promotion period.
5. To enter, entrants must share a video of themselves carrying out a cleaning task from the Pleasant State Spring Clean Checklist and share it on Instagram or TikTok with the tag @pleasantstate. Entrants must ensure their relevant social profile is set to public for the duration of the competition.
6. Multiple entries from the same person and same household are allowed.
7. The winner will receive a 12 months worth of Pleasant State refills (one 12 Mixed Bar Refill Pack) and will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified in a timely fashion via direct message by 5/11/2021.
8. Pleasant State’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Pleasant State reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant Pleasant State has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Pleasant State reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
12. Pleasant State is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the promotion.
13. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia or New Zealand.
14. These Terms & Conditions will bind this entry by you into a promotion on this site and may be updated from time to time.