Family Clean x Pleasant State Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Less pleasant, but important matters
Terms & Conditions
WIN the Ultimate Home Care Experience Competition
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion coordinator is Good Day Co. Pty Ltd Trading As Pleasant State ABN: 639 178 537 in Partnership with Family Clean Pty Ltd. ABN 27 941 793 902.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of Pleasant State and Family Clean and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If the selected winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion commences at 4.30 pm AEST 25/01/23 and closes at 11.59pm AEST 12/2/23. Pleasant State reserves the right to extend the promotion period.
5. To enter, entrants must sign up to the Pleasant State & Family Clean database via the competition lead form provided.
6. Multiple entries from the same person and same household are allowed.
7. The winner will receive a year's supply of Pleasant State products and a 2-hour fortnightly service with a Home Assistant for 3 months, valued at $1006.65. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified in a timely fashion via email on 13/2/2023.
8. Pleasant State & Family Clean's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Pleasant State & Family Clean reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant they have reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Pleasant State & Family Clean reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
12. Pleasant State and Family Clean are not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the promotion.
13. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
14. These Terms & Conditions will bind this entry by you into a promotion on this site and may be updated from time to time.