No Products in the Cart
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Good Day Co. Pty Ltd Trading As Pleasant State ACN: 639 178 537
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of Pleasant State and associated competition brands, their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion commences at 2pm AEST 22/4/23 and closes at 11.59pm AEST 29/4/23. Only the winner will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants
5. The Earth Day Giveaway prize includes: Pleasant State $150 voucher, Memobottle $150 voucher, Nala Underwear $150 voucher, Sobah Beverages $150 voucher, Sabbia Co Skincare $150 voucher. Total prize value $750.
6. Pleasant State reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoters. By entering this competition you are subscribing to the Pleasant State, Sobah Beverages and Sabbia Co databases.
7. To enter, entrants must go to https://pleasantstate.ac-page.com/earth-day-giveaway during the open period and subscribe with their email, phone and full name via the form provided. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. The winner is based on random selection and will be notified via email on 1/5/23.
10. Pleasant State’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
12. Pleasant State reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant Pleasant State has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. All entries in the competition become the property of Pleasant State. Pleasant State collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries will be entered into a database and Pleasant State, Sobah Beverages and Sabbia Co may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms, and the entrant consents to such use for all businesses involved. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to Pleasant State. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of Pleasant State and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by Pleasant State for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction.
14. Pleasant State reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
15. Pleasant State is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
16. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
17. These Terms & Conditions will bind this entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.